Welcome to KLC Auction!
The Kawartha Lakes Community Sale Barn Inc. (formally Kawartha Lakes Co-op) is the first co-operatively owned sale barn in Ontario's history. It was established, and has been in operation one mile east of the Village of Woodville in East-Central Ontario since the early 1950's. What started as a small family business, has grown to become one of the busiest Livestock Auctions in the province, while keeping it's small town atmosphere.
Our sales are Saturdays starting at 9:00 am and continuing all day until all of our three active sale rings have finished selling their livestock and farm items. We are now able to offer our customers an opportunity to view pictures of cattle or other items consigned to our sales in order to offer you the best exposure of your livestock, machinery etc. Come have lunch at our new country kitchen restaurant and browse through our large Farmer's Market with it's many vendors offering everything from fresh local fruit, vegetables & maple syrup to clothing, woodwork & farm supplies. New vendors always welcome.
Hope to see you soon!
Upcoming Events: see all
- April 4, 2015 - 10:00am - REGULAR SALE
- April 4, 2015 - 10:30am - EASTER LAMB AND GOAT SALE
- April 4, 2015 - 2:00pm - ALL BREED BULL SALE
- April 11, 2015 - 10:00am - REGULAR SALE
- April 11, 2015 - 2:00pm - SELLING FOR LLOYD GRAVES
- April 15, 2015 - 11:00am - STOCKER SALE
- April 18, 2015 - 10:00am - REGULAR SALE
- April 22, 2015 - 5:00pm - MACHINERY SALE