Welcome to KLC Auction!
The Kawartha Lakes Co-operative Auction Markets Inc. (formally The Woodville Sale Barn ) is the first co-operatively owned sale barn in Ontario's history. It was established, and has been in operation one mile east of the Village of Woodville in East-Central Ontario since the early 1950's. What started as a small family business, has grown to become one of the busiest Livestock Auctions in the province, while keeping it's small town atmosphere.
Our sales are Saturdays starting at 9:00 am and continuing all day until all of our three active sale rings have finished selling their livestock and farm items. We are now able to offer our customers an opportunity to view pictures of cattle or other items consigned to our sales in order to offer you the best exposure of your livestock, machinery etc. Come have lunch at our new country kitchen restaurant and browse through our large Farmer's Market with it's many vendors offering everything from fresh local fruit, vegetables & maple syrup to clothing, woodwork & farm supplies. New vendors always welcome.
Hope to see you soon!
Upcoming Events: see all
- March 8, 2014 - 9:00am - REGULAR SALE - WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT
- March 8, 2014 - 9:00am - Regular Sale
- March 15, 2014 - 9:00am - Regular Sale
- March 19, 2014 - 11:00am - Peterborough/Victoria Cattlemen's Stocker Sale
- March 22, 2014 - 9:00am - Regular Sale
- March 29, 2014 - 9:00am - Regular Sale
- April 5, 2014 - 9:00am - Regular Sale
- April 12, 2014 - 9:00am - Regular Sale